Ewing Place was designed to blend into the charm and character of this South Minneapolis neighborhood while providing all the modern amenities of a luxury building. Its central location is within an easy walk to restaurants, retailers, entertainment and commercial businesses. The fifteen unit brick and stucco building showcases many classic 1920’s brownstone style features including:
- A central entry/foyer accented by an eyebrow arch above the door
- Roofline metal cornices
- Traditional red style brick accented by dark bronze metal and tan stucco
- Dark bronze double-hung windows
- Individual walk-up apartment entries
- Three-story traditional height
Upon completion of the project, many neighboring residents expressed appreciation to the developer for revitalizing the neighborhood with something new and clean, but yet with an “old” feel, making it seem like Ewing Place had always existed.